Onepay Payment Gate
1.Introduction: OnePay is a leading online payments and financial transaction processing company in Vietnam. Established in 2006, during the early days of e-Commerce in Vietnam, OnePay provides the following products and solutions;
- e-Commerce transaction enabling & processing for merchants and banks
- Online (Real-Time) Bill Payment Services
- Pre-Paid Card Services
- Risk & Fraud management for financial transactions
- ATM Channel Switching & Payment Gateway Processing
2. Payment Accepted: OneCOM Pro is designed for professional e-commerce enterprises desirous of taking initiative in handling transactions of the customer in an automatic or manual manner.
- Provide capability of accepting online payment by international cards such as: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and JCB
- Provide capability of accepting online payment by domestic cards such as Vietcombank, Vietinbank, DongA, Techcombank and Tienphongbank .
- Integrate payment portal into website, allowing entry of card information on the sale website to make payment
- Integrate payment portal into email, allowing sending e-invoice with payment function to the customer.
- Accept payment via telephone and fax
Paypal Payment Gate ( E-Pocket - US provider)
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device and in store. The service gives people simpler ways to send money without sharing financial information, and with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 132 million active accounts in 193 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global commerce, processing more than 7.7 million payments every day. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, anywhere and in any way, the company is a driving force behind the growth of mobile commerce and expects to process $20 billion in mobile payments in 2013. PayPal is an eBay (Nasdaq:EBAY) company and contributed 40 percent of eBay Inc.'s revenues in 2012. PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and its international headquarters is located in Singapore. More information about the company can be found at www.paypal-media.com.